The Philadelphia Experience combines insights from our nation’s greatest leaders with modern, research-based leadership and performance models to offer a unique and exciting way to interpret and solve your collaboration and organizational culture issues.
- Are you facing challenges involving effective collaboration?
- Does your organizational culture keep you from achieving business results?
- Are you working to integrate two merging entities into one new, coherent whole?
This two-day experiential program, brought to you by High Peaks Group and Four Score Consulting, begins with leadership model that will help you understand collaboration and culture as powerful drivers of business outcomes. We then bring that model to life through two case studies that examine Washington’s Crossing and the Constitutional Convention of 1787.
In addition to classroom learning, you will tour the historical sites connected with each case study as a way to connect more deeply with the historical metaphors and the leadership models. After each case study we will apply the leadership model and historical case study to your specific organization's needs enabling you to take concrete learnings back to your organizations.
Who Should Attend?
- Technical professionals and general managers.
- No prior knowledge is necessary; however, participants should be familiar with or have experience and responsibility for managing change.
- $995 per person. Includes meals, site admission fees, and transportation to/from historical sites. Lodging is not included in program fee.
- Groups of 3 or more receive 10% discount on their registration investment.